Tuesday, September 4, 2012

back to the bike in a bell's jersey

I went for a short ride yesterday with the wife. It was our first time out getting to rock our new Bell's Brewery jerseys. While wearing matching jerseys is a decent reason to be made fun of, I don't care. Bell's rocks, their beers are great, and this year's jersey is awesome (and loud). It was also nice to have a lazy ride. I said in my last post that I was looking to get back on the bike a little more, and it accomplished that. It's a little rainy this week, but I think I'll be commuting Thursday or Friday. I'm looking very forward to the weather cooling off a bit. There is nothing better, in my opinion, than a fall ride.

Anyways, stay tuned for a special post coming up next week, and safe riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment